Krishna and his Leela is one of the best comedy movies based on a confusion of love. This is the perfect parody for those who confuse between choosing one from two women. His confused and clumsy mind finds its way to be funny irrespective of how serious his relationship with those two women he loves. Watching this film is the perfect choice to have a fun time with your family and loved ones.
Cast and Crew:
Actress: ShaliniVadnikatti, Shraddha Srinath, Seerat Kapoor.
Other characters: SamyukthaHornad, Sampath Raj, Jhansi.
Producer: Rana Daggubati
Music director: SricharanPakala
Runtime: 2 hours 5 minutes
Release date: 25 June 2020
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama
The story starts with a young man getting to suffer from a horrible break up scene. He changes the city and carries on with his life and goals. There he gets into a new relationship that just gives back his happy life. Then his ex gets in touch with him again and as the need to meet happens in their routine, she will face an accident where the hero is the only person she knows in that city and he stays beside her till she gets cured by lying to his current girlfriend. As they spend much time together, they get close to each other again and before he realizes that he is in a relationship with both the women in his life, he finds himself cheating both the women yet he loves them both. He had to go on a trip to explore the outer world only to find his own self inside.
– SidduJonnalagadda showed his best self in this film in terms of his behavioural acting and dialogue delivery. His acting is truly simple and original.
– His dialogue delivery is the most noted aspect in his acting as he looks serious, but the dialogues will be hilarious.
– Seerat Kapoor as known for some chill characters, she’s got one of the best characters in this film. With such a wide perspective and a broad mind, she just gets everything.
– ShaliniVaddikatti and Shraddha Srinath acting is good but predictable. The problems they face as their characters determine are expected in a rational sense but crossed beyond the boundaries of human emotions.
-Script work and dialogues in the film feels so real just like their acting.
– Screenplay is good.
– Songs and music in the film expresses the emotion and sets us up to the moods.
– Writers have done a real job in working on the lyrics of the film.
This will be the best film to choose if you want to have a fun day to spend. The comedy and romance will just raise your mood in you. This is one of the best romantic comedy movies out there that you can find in Telugu and one of the best hilarious one. You can watch Krishna and his Leela movie online only on aha.